Friday 25 March 2016

Id really like some feed-back. the

I've been doing this blog now for 6 months now.

I bet it seems longer for you.

I would really like to know if I'm actually making any good points. Or is this just an exercise in self indulgent futility?

I started this blog really as a form of catharsis for me, but I have found some of my friends actually taking some of my points on board and a couple of them have actually said that switching to a daily smoothie has actually made a small difference in their lives.

Most notably, someone in my immediate family asked if there could be a smoothie that could help with her imsomnia. After a little research, I came up with a smoothie which now helps her sleep every night. AMAZING.

I would love your assistance!

 Is there anything about my blog entries that you like?

Is there anything that you don't like?

Is there anything that you would like me to feature?

Please leave a comment in the comments section at the foot of the page.

I honestly look forward to hearing from anyone out there.

Thanks for reading my thoughts and words.

Have a great Easter

3 comments:

  1. Please leave your comments here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or not.....whatever...........hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really well researched posts Ian. If only one person gets value from reading these then it's worth doing. I really pleased you helped your family member with their insomnia, that's important stuff mate ;) I must use more Green Tea also, thanks for the kick in the ass.

    ReplyDelete