Friday 14 July 2017

Vacation Epiphany? No good can come of this

I'm going home tomorrow.

Now, as you are no doubt aware, if you taking some time out in a beautiful foreign country, all major decisions that you take during that vacations are just great decisions, you know....... Like

"That girl that I met on the beach, I'm gonna stay here and marry her......WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG WITH THAT?"

Or "I think I will invest in the property deal that the young man called Bubba told me about....I CANT LOSE"

But in my case, I've come to the conclusion that my current job is a massive, steaming pile of putrid crap, and when I get home, I'm gonna get a new one.......I hope.

I need another change in my life. You have all witnessed my dietary change, and I have succeeded in that part of my life.

JUST SAYIN'

TTFN Smoothie fans

ix



No comments:

Post a Comment