Wednesday 11 May 2016

I don't have much time today. I am on a late shift at work.

By the way, I work in a call centre dealing with customer service calls for a large British Supermarket company. That is as much as I am allowed to contractually tell you, but suffice it to say that I have to deal with a lot of middle class problems, like "Oh Hello! I went into your store in Snootyville today and I was incensed that they had run out of my favourite type of venison..........." that sort of stuff...



Anyway, I am working until 10 pm tonight so I thought that I am going to need a good helping of yummy green  goo................err, I mean yummy green smoothie.

My family looked at my 2 smoothies (recipe to follow) and they said "That looks a bit odd like a cross between baby food and Baby poop"

I, of course, laughed like I'd never laughed before in my life and after a few poorly disguised epithets, pointed out that baby food is, in essence, blended food and that my family should probably blow their comments out of their behinds.

Anyway My smoothie consists of.

2x bananas
1 cup blueberries
1 cup black grapes
baby spinach (about a handful)
2 tsp wheatgrass powder
2 tsp pure cacao powder
1 tblsp  0% natural yoghurt
coconut water
cinnamon
ginger (about the size of your thumb with skin on)
cayenne (just a pinch)
Turmeric (just a pinch)
Have fun


No comments:

Post a Comment